Friday, January 16, 2009

Okay... there is definitely more than 37 women riders!

Boy, did I sit on somebodies motorcycle without asking! Go Ladies! I sent out this blog about having only 37 women reply to my request for a story for my book and wow did the ladies come back with gusto! I went from only having 37 women reply to 53 in two days! Lets hear it for the girls! I have been getting great responses and I truly thank you for sharing them with me. Some of the stories make me laugh, some make me proud to be a woman riding and some just bring tears to my eyes. So ladies we are half way there...only 47 more to go! If you would like to send in a photo that would be great too. I am very proud to be able to ride motorcycles, to own a business doing what I love...although sometimes I wish I just worked the drive-thru at McDonalds! We are a special breed, not everybody rides...but we do! So thank you ladies...for putting your hearts in your stories, for sharing special moments and for setting me straight that there are more than 37 women who ride motorcycles! Ride Safe and Ride Sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment