Thursday, January 29, 2009

Almost There!

Okay ladies...the deadline is approaching and I still don't have 100 stories from 100 women that ride! Which is painfully hard to believe...because all of the women I have talked to are so passionate about riding...how can they not want to share their story? I am sure that some just don't know what to send in..well...you can send in anything...send your story to me and I will help you. But I guess some people just don't want to share their reason...and I can understand that too...its special to you...and just you. Well...as for me, this book has been an amazing experience...I am truly taken aback by some of the stories. Some are funny...some are sad...some are inspiring. I feel privileged that women allowed me and the rest of the world to share in their experiences. And I want to thank all the women who have written in....you are amazing...and you should be very proud of yourselves!

Now...for all of you that have not written in...get writing! Time is running out! And we need you! Send your story to Tami@DivaCustoms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment