Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Parade @ the Beach 2009

















Here are some pictures from the Holiday Parade @ the Beach for 2009. I want to say a great big Thank You to the members of Tidewater HOG, they did the sweetest thing for me and I just wanted to let them all know how much I appreciate it. I had sent out over 200 e-mails notifying everyone about the Holiday Parade @ the Beach, Diva Customs does this event every year and have the best time doing it. Even though its pretty cold out, everyone who has ever done the parade says its one of the funnest things they have ever done. But even with 200 notices out, the day of the parade there was only me and my son lined up to represent Diva Customs. My heart was broken, I did not want to be a missing spot during the parade but just two people representing Diva Customs was kinda sad too.


So who came to my rescue? The great people from Tidewater HOG! They "donated" a few of their riders to help fill my group. Now, I am a member of Tidewater HOG, but I have to admit that I do not go to the meetings like I should...so for them to step up and see my problem and offer to take members from their group to help me...well..it choked me up. It was truly one on the nicest things anyone has done for me and want them to know how much I appreciate it and that I will not forget their kindness on that cold Sunday night.


So to all those from Tidewater HOG..."THANK YOU'!


Tami

Diva Customs



No comments:

Post a Comment