Saturday, December 27, 2008

Be Gentle...Its my first time!...Blogging that is.

Okay..so I wanted to see what it was all about..what blogging is. So here we go...our first blog site. We here at Diva Customs are always doing something really cool, so we wanted to find a way to share our ideas, events, stories...ect. I have seen some pretty cool blog pages so I thought it was time that Diva Customs joined in the fun. So hang in there with us...we need a little time to figure this computer stuff out....we are a motorcycle shop and designing blog pages is not our specialty. So if anybody has some great ideas for us, or some suggestions...we are open to them. So keep checking back with us...I promise to put some really great things on the newly designed "Diva Customs Blog"

No comments:

Post a Comment